Cherry Kombucha Jam (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 1 cup
- 2 cups tart cherries, frozen
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp AIP Kombucha, orange juice, or simply water
- In a small saucepan, bring cherries, honey, and kombucha to a simmer over low-medium heat. (Note: if you are going to use this jam as a filling, you may want to either chop the cherries before cooking them down, or you can blend them after you've cooked them down.)
- Allow cherries to simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Stir constantly until jam thickens to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.