Tigernut Coconut Granola (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Toasted Coconut Granola (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Makes: 2 cups
- 1 cup peeled tigernuts, soaked in 2 cups water overnight
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cinnamon to taste
- OPTIONAL: Dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Drain and rinse the tigernuts. In a food process, pulse the tigernuts until chopped down into small pieces.
- Toss the tigernuts with the coconut, coconut oil, salt, and cinnamon.
- Spread out the tigernut coconut mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. While still warm, toss with desired dried fruit. Allow granola to cool before eating.