Plantain Chip Krispie Treats(AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 6 Treats
- 3 cups cinnamon plantain chips, we used these Artisan Tropic Plantain Strips With Cinnamon
- 5 oz AIP compliant marshmallows; make your own or use ones like these Sweet Apricity Vanilla Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, grind the 3 cups of plantain chips into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt the marshmallows with the coconut oil until completely melted and combined.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the ground plantain chips until evenly combined.
- Spread the mixture out onto a greased/parchment lined baking sheet to desired thickness. Allow to cool before cutting and enjoying!