Loaded BBQ Nachos (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 servings plantain chips (about 2oz)
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/2 sweet onion, peeled, sliced
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 radishes, sliced
- Cilantro, for garnish
- 1/4 cup AIP compliant BBQ sauce, we use this brand Mastadon AIP BBQ Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- In a skillet or frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in olive oil until translucent and cooked through. Set aside.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and saute until completely cooked through. Salt to taste.
- In a small bowl mash your avocado into guacamole consistency.
- On a large plate, build your nachos by layering plantain chips, ground beef, and onions. Top off with avocado mash. Garnish with radishes and cilantro. Finish off with BBQ sauce.