Pigs in a Blanket (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Pigs in a Blanket (AIP, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Makes: 8 Piggies, Multiply the recipe as needed
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large hot dog
- 2 AIP compliant coconut wraps, we use these NUCO Organic Coconut Wraps
- Cut the hot dog in half both lengthwise and horizontally. Cut the pieces lengthwise again to get 8 equal sized pieces.
- In a skillet or frying pan, warm the olive oil over medium heat and toast the hot dogs until nicely browned on each side.
- Cut each coconut wrap into four equal sized pieces, resulting in 8 square wrappers.
- Place 1 hot dog at the each of each wrapper, roll, and seal with a bit of water.
- Reheat a skillet to medium. Toast the rolled pigs on each side for 30 seconds to 1 minute, MAX. Be mindful to watch these carefully as the coconut wraps toast VERY quickly on the stovetop. Serve with your favorite AIP Nomato Ketchup and Imitation Mustard.