Makes: 2 Cups
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Tigernut Butter we used this brand for this recipe Roots Carob Tigernut Butter
- In a medium pot, heat the honey over medium heat until the candy thermometer reads 240F (this is when the honey reaches the "soft ball" stage).
- Have the tigernutbutter ready by heating it up for 30-40 seconds in the microwave.
- Once the honey reaches the desired temperture, remove it from the heat and add in the tigernut butter and with a wooden spoon mix until completely combined together.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined AND greased loaf pan. Place in the refirgerator for 2-3 hours to allow sugar crystals to form.
- Remove candy from the refrigerator and leave on the counter to soften. Once soft enough, roll out the candy into ropes, and then cut into bite sized pieces. Wrap in wax/parchment paper to prevent candies from sticking to one another. Store in refrigerator.