3-Ingredient Tigernut Butter Cookies (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 9 cookies
- 1 cup Tigernut Butter we used this brand for this recipe Roots Classic Tigernut Butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add your tigernutbutter and maple syrup and warm up for 30-45 seconds.
- Add the coconut flour and mix until evenly combined. *Note: if using homemade tigernut butter, you may need to add additional oil of choice if the mixture is too dry.
- Form cookie dough into tablepsoon sized balls and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Press each dough ball down with a fork to desired thickness.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until bottoms begin to brown. Allow to cool before serving.