Pina Colada Tummy Gummies (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 15 gummies
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- Blend pineapple and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add blended fruit to a small pot over high heat with the honey. Once boiling, turn down the heat to medium and allow the fruit to cook down and thicken until most of the water has evaporated (about 10-15 mins).
- Stir in the gelatin slowly, 1/2 tbsp at a time, until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- Transfer the gummies into the freezer until they firm up and easily pop out of the molds (about 20 min). Store in the refrigerator.