Kombucha Pear Gummies (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 15 gummies
- 2 Bijou Pears, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup Kombucha of choice (we like GT's Guava Goddess for this recipe)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- In a large saucepan or pot, add the pears, kombucha and honey. Cook fruit over medium heat until fruit is softened completely and most of the liquid has evaporated (about 15 min).
- Blend the fruit in a blender or processor and then return to pot over low heat.
- Stir in the gelatin slowly, 1/2 tbsp at a time, until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- Transfer the gummies into the freezer until they firm up and easily pop out of the molds (about 20 min). Store in the refrigerator.