Garlic Naan (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 4 pieces
- 1 cup yuca, boiled until soft
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil or ghee
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a bowl or food processor, add the yuca, olive oil, salt, coconut flour, and pinch of baking soda and combine well into a ball. Make sure the dough is smooth without lumps.
- Divide the Naan dough into 4 balls. Press down into thin discs, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat up a frying pan over medium-high. Grease the pan with a bit of olive oil, fry each piece of Naan on both sides for 2-3 minutes, until browned. Set aside.
- Toast the garlic in olive oil or ghee over medium heat, about 1 minute. Brush the Nann with garlic. Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.