Blueberry Lemon Gummy Hearts (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 15 gummies
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- Combine blueberries, lemon juice, and honey in small pot over high heat. Once boiling, turn down the heat to medium and allow to the fruit to cook down and thicken until most of the water has evaporated (about 10-15 mins).
- Carefully pour the cooked fruit in a blender or processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the blended fruit back into the pot and stir in the gelatin slowly, 1/2 tbsp at a time, until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- Transfer the gummies into the freezer until they firm up and easily pop out of the molds (about 20 min). Store in the refrigerator.