Rosemary and Thyme Skillet Chicken (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 6 chicken thighs
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Salt to season
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Season the thighs with salt on both sides.
- In an oven safe pan or skillet, place down the chicken thighs and drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, and coconut aminos.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, and thyme to the middle of the skillet for flavor.
- Bake the thighs for 24 minutes, flipping over half-way through.
- If there is extra liquid in the pan after the 24 minutes, remove the thighs and reduce the liquid on the stove top over medium heat for several minutes until it becomes more of a glaze. Add the chicken back to the skillet and coat with the glaze before serving.