Herb Roasted Dates In A Blanket (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Herb Roasted Dates in a Blanket (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Makes: 6 wrapped dates
- 6 slices AIP friendly bacon (we like Pederson's farm brand)
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove the pits from the dates. Season the dates by tossing them in olive oil and thyme.
- Wrap each date tightly in a piece of bacon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crisp, flipping halfway through to ensure even doneness.