Candied Sweet Potato Chips (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 large Japanese sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan or skillet over medium heat and add the sliced sweet potatoes.
- Mix the cinnamon, sugar, and salt together. Cover the sweet potato slices with the sugar mixture.
- Cover the frying pan or skillet and allow the sweet potatoes to cook on low heat until candied. You will need to flip halfway when potatoes are browned, roughly after 15-20 minutes.