Warm Carrot Saute w/ Raisins and Celery (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4th inch thick rounds
- 2 stalks celery sliced 1/8th-1/4th inch thick
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves
- Salt, to taste
- In a skillet or frying pan, toast the garlic in the olive oil on medium heat until browned, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and celery to the pan. Salt to taste. Mix occassionally and allow to saute until carrots and celery brown and reach desired consistency, about 12-15 minutes.
- Add the raisins and parsley and toss in the saute pan for 2-3 minutes. Serve warm.