Bacon Fat Sweet Potato Mash (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Bacon Fat Sweet Potato Mash (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 large Japanese sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp rendered bacon fat
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Roast the potatoes for 1 hr, until completely cooked through. (Alternatively, you can peel and boil the sweet potatoes).
- Remove potatoes from the oven and discard the peel. In a food processor or blender, add the potatoes, cinamon, and bacon fat. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve warm.