AIP Cauliflower Mash (Paleo, Keto, Whole 30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Break down the cauliflower into florets. Boil florets until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and add to a blender or food processor.
- Add the broth, ghee, chives, and salt and blend until combined.
- Blend until desired texture is achieved. If needed, add additional broth to thin out the mash. Add additional salt to taste. Serve warm.