Cinnamon Roasted Pear (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 1 serving
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel the pear. Cut the bottom off so that its flat and can stand on its own. Place the pear in a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the pear generously, covering it completely.
- In a saucepan, heat up the honey and water until combined. Alternatively, you can heat the honey and water together in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the honey/water mix over the pear.
- Bake the pear uncovered for 40 minutes, basting the pear with the honey liquid half way through. Serve warm.