Savory Balsamic Roasted Pear (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 1 serving
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 tbsp vanilla ghee (or regular ghee)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Honey, to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel the pear. Cut it in half and scoop out the seeds in the center.
- Melt the ghee and pour in a small baking dish. Place the pear halves face down into the ghee.
- Bake the pear for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, drizzle the balsamic vinegar on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Take the pear out of the oven and serve warm with a drizzle of honey.