AIP Kefta (Paleo, Keto, Whole 30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (80/20)
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, add the ground beef. Mix in the onion, chives, basil, garlic, and salt until evenly combined.
- Take small amounts of beef (about 1/3 cup at a time) and shape into sausage like shapes.
- Place the kefta on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350F. Then turn on the broiler and broil for an additional 4-5 minutes. Serve warm.