AIP Vanilla Ghee Plaintains (Platanos) (Paleo)
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 yellow plaintain with black spots
- 2 tbsp vanilla ghee (or regular ghee)
- Salt to taste
- Peel the plaintain and cut it into 1-inch slices.
- Heat up your ghee in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, but not smoke, add the plaintains (working in batches if needed) and fry on each side for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove the plaintains and place on a paper towel to absorb extra oil. Toss with salt and serve warm.