Salted Ghee Mahi Mahi (AIP, Paleo, Keto)
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 lb fillets of Mahi Mahi
- 1/2-1 tbsp salted ghee (or regular ghee)
- Salt to taste
- Salt the Mahi fillets on both sides.
- Melt the ghee in a large frying pan over medium heat. If using unsalted ghee, add a bit of salt to the ghee once it's melted.
- Lay your fillets down in the pan, working in batches if you need to. Allow the Mahi to cook for 4 minutes on each side. Try not to flip them before 4 minutes to ensure a really crispy crust on both sides.
- Serve immediately.