AIP Pizza Crust (Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 cup yuca, boiled until soft
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- AIP Pesto Sauce
- Nomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a bowl or food processor, add the yuca, olive oil, salt, coconut flour, and pinch of baking soda and combine well into a ball. Make sure the dough is smooth without lumps.
- Lay down a piece of parchment paper and place down your pizza dough. Place another piece of parchment paper on top.
- Begin to roll out the pizza dough into your desired shape until it's about 1/8th of an inch thick. The thinner the dough the crispier it will be. You can use your hands to smooth out the dough further.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and bake the crust for 20 minutes, or until it begins to brown on top.
- Add desired toppings and bake for another 5 minutes, or until toppings have reached the desired temperature. Serve warm.