AIP Skirt Steak For Two (Paleo, Keto)
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 lbs skirt steak
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Pat steak dry with paper towels.
- Salt both sides of the steak liberally.
- Add the avocado oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Working in batched if needed, sear each side of the steak for about 4-5 minutes for medium-rare. Cook for 6-7 minutes for medium. Right before flipping the steaks, add the rosemary, thyme, and ghee to the frying pan.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.