Sweetpotato Chip Chicken Tenders (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Sweetpotato Chip Crusted Chicken (AIP, Paleo, Whole 30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups Sweetpotato Bits of Flat Out Awesome sweet potato slices (use code AIPNUT10 for a 10% discount)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Slice chicken into 1/4 inch wide tenders.
- Put sweet potato slices , salt, and onion powder in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the oil and then into the crumb mixture, covering completely.
- Line the chicken strips on a parchment lined baking cheet. Bake for 10 minutes, and then flip over carefully and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.