Tuna Salad (AIP, Paleo, Whole30)
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 5-ounce can Albacore tuna in water
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup cooked carrot, chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Salt, to season
- Using a can opener open the tuna, but leave the lid in place. Rinse the tuna and then drain by pressing the lid into the tuna fish and tilting to drain the liquid.
- Add the tuna to a bowl and then using a fork, flake the tuna. Add the avocado and mix until creamy.
- Add the chopped carrot and raisins and mix until combined.
- Season with salt and serve.