Squashbrowns (AIP, Paleo, Whole 30)
Makes: 4 squashbrowns
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash (1 medium spaghetti squash)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Salt, to season
- Fork out the spaghetti squash into a strainer.
- Squeeze out as much water from the spaghetti squash as possible.
- In a bowl, add salt to the spaghetti squash and begin forming into patties.
- Add oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering add the squashbrowns and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side, until nicely browned. Serve warm.