Spinach Artichoke Dip (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package frozen spinach, defrosted, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the onion and garlic until translucent, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the chopped artichokes, spinach, nutritional yeast, and salt. Mix until combined and saute for 8 minutes.
- Add mixture into a food processor, and pulse until desired consistency is achieved.