Roasted Asparagus and Apricots (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 4 servings
- 6 dried apricots, halved lengthwise
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add two cups of water to a frying pan or pot and bring to a boil. Add the apricots. Reduce to the lowest possible setting and allow to stew for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the asparagus in oil, coconut nectar, and salt.
- Add the apricots and toss.
- Spread out the asparagus and apricots on a parchment lined backing sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.