Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Apricots and Olives (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 bonesless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 7 dried apricots, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup broth
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt.
- Add the oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the chicken and sear on both sides for 2-3 minutes until each side has a nice sear.
- Turn down the heat to low-medium, add the shallots and apricots and saute for 2-3 minutes until the shallots are golden brown.
- Add the olives, broth, and thyme and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve warm.