Chicken Salad (AIP, Paleo, Keto Whole30)
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 5-ounce can chicken breast or fresh cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1-2 tbsp clinatry, diced
- Salt, to season
- Using a can opener open the chicken, but leave the lid in place. Rinse the chicken and then drain by pressing the lid into the tuna fish and tilting to drain the liquid.
- Add the chicken to a bowl and then using a fork, flake the chicken. Add the avocado and mix until creamy.
- Add the apple and cilantro and mix until combined.
- Season with salt and serve.