Cauliflower Fried Rice (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Cauliflower Fried Rice (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole 30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 6 tbsp coconut aminos
- Salt, to season
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, saute the onions and garlic in avocado oil until translucent, about 7-8 minutes. Season with salt.
- Meanwhile, rice the cauliflower by breaking down into florets and pulsing in a food processor or blender until the consitency looks like rice.
- Add the greenbeans and carrots to the pan and cook until carrots soften, about 10 minutes. Season veggies with additional salt to build flavor.
- Add the riced cauliflower and saute until cauliflower cooks through. Add the coconut aminos and stir until evenly distributed. Season with additional salt if needed. Serve warm.