Caramelized Salmon (AIP, Paleo)
Makes: 2 fillets
- 2 8-oz salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp browned butter ghee or oil
- Combine the salt and coconut sugar in a small bowl.
- Season the salmon fillets generously on both sides with the sugar and salt mix.
- Melt the ghee in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Lay your fillets down in the pan. Allow the salmon to cook for 4 minutes on each side. Try not to flip them before 4 minutes to ensure a really crispy crust on both sides.
- Serve immediately.