Skillet Zucchini (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Skillet Zucchini (Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 large (equal sized) zucchinis
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp ghee
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the zucchini in half and then again lengthwise.
- Season the zucchini with salt.
- In a skillet or oven safe frying pan, sear the zucchini skin side down for 5-7 minutes until there is a visible sear. Flip zucchini over and sear for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add ghee to the skillet and bake zucchini in the oven for another 5-7 minutes until zucchini are cooked through. Season with additional salt if needed.