Nomato Sauce (Paleo, Whole30)
Makes: 1 cup
- 3 large carrots, peeled, ends trimmed
- 1/2 large beet, already cooked (we like the brand Love Beets)
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut nectar (leave out for Whole30)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Boil carrots for 8-10 minutes, until soft. Chop carrots and beet into cube sized pieces.
- Add carrots, beets, coconut nectar, balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, onion powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, and salt into a blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until desired consistency is reached.