Stuffed Cabbage w/ Nomato Sauce (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 purple cabbage leaves
- 1/2 lb ground beaf
- 1/4 cup Nomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1.5 cups nomato sauce, divided
- In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add cabbage leave and allow to cook until soften, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, nomato, onions, salt, and mix until evenly combined.
- Divide the beef evenly into 8 patties.
- Roll the beef into the cabbage leaves.
- In a large skillet or pot, add the chicken broth and 1 cup nomato sauce. Whisk just to combine. Place in the cabbage rolls carefully and pour the remaining 1/2 cup nomato sauce over the cabbage rolls.
- Steam the cabbage rolls on low heat for 40 minutes. Serve warm.