Balsamic Glazed Sticky Wings (AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 lbs wings/drumette mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar (or honey) (leave out for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add wings/drumettes to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss wings in oil, garlic, and salt until evenly coated.
- Spread out the wings on a non-stick sheet pan so that they are not touching one another.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until cooked through and crispy. (There is no need to flip these half way through).
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat up the balsamic vinegar and coconut nectar. Simmer until thick and reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Pour balsamic glaze over wings and return to the oven on broil for an additional 4-5 minutes, until carmelized. Serve warm.