AIP Snickerdoodles (Paleo)
Makes: 9 cookies
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 Gelatin Egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, metled
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together coconut flour, tapioca starch, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, make your gelatin egg by whisking together 1 tbsp gelatin with 3 tbsp warm water.
- Add maple syrup and coconut oil to gelatin and whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and combine into cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie dough into 9 even sized balls (about 0.75oz each).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread out the dough balls and press them down into even sized discs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Let cool before serving.
- Note: Cookies will firm up upon cooling, so try not to overbake.