Banana Noatmeal With Sticky Berries (AIP, Paleo, Whole 30)
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp maple syrup (leave out for Whole30)
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add the spaghetti squash, coconut flakes, banana, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes, until desired temperature it reached.
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Prepare the berries by adding them to a saucepan over medium heat with the maple syrup. Allow to cook for roughly 8 minutes, or until water extra dissolves and berries become sticky.
- Divide the noatmeal into two serving bowls. Top with berries and serve.