The Simplest Roasted Chicken (AIP, Paleo, Keto)
Makes: 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 2lb whole chicken
- Olive oil to coat
- Salt to taste
- 6-8 Sprigs of Rosemary
- Set up your chicken on a roasting pan or cookie sheet.
- Coat the entire chicken with olive oil or oil of choice (both the top and bottom).
- Salt the entire chicken liberally. Salt the inside carcass as well.
- Stuff the carcass with rosemary.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until temperature reaches 165F.
- Broil for another 5 minutes for extra crispy skin.
- Remove chicken from oven and serve.